Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pens over Devils 6-1





I've said it before, and I'll say it again

WOW

That was a dominating victory


Over the years, the Devils have played many dominating games against the Penguins, but the tables were turned tonight.

Brodeur looked like an old man tonight


Malkin had a monster game - I was more impressed with his defense - he must have had at least 5 or 6 take-aways tonight
You won't see Ovechkin doing that anytime soon - that's all I 'll say about that.

It was nice to hear the crowd chant M-V-P when Malkin touched the puck, but alas, I don't think it will happen - this year...

Really, the whole team played excellent tonight - From Fleury, Crosby, Malkin, Cooke,
Kunitz, and ... Guerin:



But tonight's Number of the Beast has to go to an unsung player:


Hall Gill
2 assists and a +4


next up:

Red-hot Carolina Hurricanes




No comments:

Post a Comment