Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Penguins to face the Craps in the 2nd round


I was watching the 'Canes-Devils game, and had pretty much resigned my self to the fact that Pittsburgh was going to be forced to play the #1 seed Boston Bruins, because New Jersey was up 3-2 with under 2 minutes to play.

then my phone rang - when i got back a few minutes later, Carolina was leading 4-3 with like 10 seconds to play.....WHA?

Someone shit the bed hardcore

Anyhoo, because of that breakdown by the Devils, Pittsburgh gets the Capitals - much to the delight of myself, the NHL, and every network that will be covering this series.

Sounds like the series will most likely start on Saturday afternoon.

I will be talking about this series in a little more depth tomorrow - along with cutting down Caps fans, and fun stuff like that...

ooooh this is gonna be gooood

No comments:

Post a Comment