Monday, March 9, 2009

Mission Accomplished

OK
The Caps game was a test - we passed with flying colors.
It was a little bittersweet - Nobody knocked any Russian teeth onto the ice, but I'll take the 2 points.

We proved we can pee in the tall grass with the big dogs.

If you haven't noticed, the "heavyweights" in the East are starting to fold like cheap card tables.

This. conference. is. wide. open.

The only team that truly worries me is New Jersey. Carolina scares me more than Boston.


The goal: 4th in the east


Montreal and Buffalo won't make it.

A few months ago, I predicted that 2 of the big 3 (Boston,San Jose and Detroit) won't make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs - I stand by that.

Next up - Florida - again. If we play the same game against them as last time, we should be fine - but they are pesky.

Keep their goalie distracted = Pens victory

No comments:

Post a Comment