Friday, March 27, 2009

Boudreau rips media over Ovechkin celebration

Boudreau telling Ovie what he wants after the game - and it ain't a sub folks

Ok
I promise to stop beating this horse, but this has to be shown...

I also promise to stop talking about Ovechkin's ass-clownery - that is, until someone takes a run at him for being said ass clown (I'm looking at you for tonight's game Mr. Malone)

Like I've said before, I don't want Alex the Grate seriously injured - that would be dirty, and wouldn't be good for the NHL. I just want someone to show him that he's not bigger than the game, like he thinks.
I'm lookin' for someone to maybe knock a few Russian chicklets to the ice - if you know what I mean.

Karma can be a bitch Mr. Ovechkin

Anyways, here's a few quotes from Craps coach Bruce Boudreau in regards to people continually asking about Ovechkin's 50 goal celebration:

“You want to go there? It’s 10 days since it happened,” Boudreau said. “We have talked to Tampa’s coaches. We have said our speech. The people that are bringing this up are you guys. Nobody cares about it anymore. But you guys want to bring it up because you want to see a riot, then you want to talk about retribution. It’s the dumbest thing in the world. You’ve got to have better stuff to talk about.

“There should be no retribution at all. He scored his 50th goal in a 0-0 game. It wasn’t 8-0 where he made a mockery. If Tampa scores a couple of goals and wants to do a celebration, go for it. It’s a done deal as far as I’m concerned, and that’s it.”

Boudreau said he called the Lightning coaches as a “professional courtesy.” Asked if it was an apology, Boudreau said: “What we said is between us, but that was it"

“Alex has not had a fight in four years in the NHL,” Boudreau added. “Do you think he’s going to go out there and people are just going to jump him for something that happened? I forget things that happened 10 minutes later."

Well, Charlie Brown, you might forget what happened 10 minutes ago, but I don't think teams that were made to look foolish will.

Ryan Malone was in the sin bin when Ovechkin scored his 50th and performed his pre-planned celebration, talked about making Ovechkin "pay the right way."

God I wish the Lightning didn't overpay Malone - he should still be a Pen, dammit

This from Ovechkin:
"If somebody wants to hit me, always pleasure," Ovechkin said. "I'm ready. I don't care what's gonna happen. I'm ready. But I don't think it's gonna be some war, fights, hits."

OK Ovie

STEP UP LIGHTNING

Ovechkin is just lucky Ron Hextall or Billy Smith weren't in goal for that game...

4 comments:

  1. You are just like Crosby...wah wah wah....whine whine whine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think his celebration was that bad? What...ew my stick it's so hot...I'm awesome....
    I probably would have done it.
    Have to admit it was a good shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was disrespectful - like i said - karma will be a bitch for this clown.

    ReplyDelete