Monday, May 11, 2009

Caps win in OT - Series tied at 3-3



AAARRRGGGHHHHH

#$%^#^@#%&^&*%*%(^&*($^&#$%^&

Pens blew a golden chance to put away the Craps at home. The dominated the first period, out shooting Washington 18-5.
With the chances they had, they should have scored more than one goal.
I believe the turning point in the game was when the Pens couldn't score on the lengthy 5-3.
The Caps used that momentum to outplay Pittsburgh in the 2nd period, regardless of the goal Pitt scored late in the period.


Sid played awesomely in the third and finally scored with about four and a half minutes to play in regulation.
In OT, Pittsburgh never really got anything going (other than hitting the crossbar) and of course the Caps scored on a nice deflection by Steckel.


I dunno - there's three things that really piss me off right now:

1. The Pens blew it tonight - this doesn't bode well for Wednesday. If they thought tonight's game was tough, just wait until game 7

2. I'm going to miss half of game 7 because I'm going to a Fleetwood Mac concert

3. If Washington wins, Ovechkin will be called the next Messier because he "guaranteed" they would win the series after game 5...blech - that's all we need - to hear more crap about this monkey.

I'm not going to be like a typical Caps fan - I've been reading their message board after last game, and it was like rats jumping off a sinking ship.

With fan support like that, I'm not surprised the Caps never win anything...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and predict the Pens win based on experience....Fleury has got to beat the inconsistent rookie Varlamov

Pens will win 4-3

Classic series either way

GO PENS

No comments:

Post a Comment